About This Course
“Business Analysis is the task of understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.”
Who is this Business Analysis course for?
This Business Analysis training will help you if:
- You are serious about becoming a Business Analyst.
- You are looking to change your profession.
- You do not have an IT background but are interested in learning skills to get into the IT field.
- You have business domain experience (retail, banking, healthcare, etc.) and would like to utilize this as a Business Analyst.
- You are a manager who leads Business Analysts and needs.
- You have some BA experience but looking to enhance your skills.
What makes this Business Analysis course different?
- Both online and Instructor-led course.
- Thought by highly experienced instructors.
- More hands-on and less classroom.
- Learn how to perform the duties of a Business Analyst and not just what the duties of a Business Analyst are.
- Use real projects as case studies.
- Help with resume creation.
- Help with networking.
- Interview preparation.
- On the job support*.
What’s Included with this Business Analysis course?
- In-depth explanation of the business analysis profession.
- Real project scenarios giving students hands-on experience.
- Learn current industry practices.
- Resume creation assistance.
- New resume creation*.
- Career Development*.
- Methodology Training*.
- Domain Training*.
- Get placement assistance*.
- Can retake the course once within a year at no additional cost
Our Business Analysis training course is very affordable and we focus more on our students than many other training centers. Our goal is for our students to succeed. Our work is not done until you get a job and after you succeed in getting a job, you can also seek our on-the-job support assistance*. We have very small class sizes and this helps us focus on our students by understanding each student’s strengths and weaknesses.